Welcome to the UC Synergetic Technical Training page. UCS offers a variety of courses in the area of Electrical Distribution. These are held at various location throughout the US. The courses are perfect for those in the power electrical industry that have taken on the role of engineer, technician or manager of departments responsible for the operation and analysis of these systems.
|Course Name||Course Location||Course Date||Download Document|
|EUCI – Electric Distribution Grounding & Stray Voltage||Denver, CO||September 18 – 19, 2019||Download||Register here|
|EUCI – Introduction to Substation Design||Denver, CO||September 24 – 25, 2019||Download||Register here|
|Pike Eng – Distribution Volt/VAr Management||Raleigh, NC||October 8 – 10, 2019||Download||Register here|
|Pike Eng – Distribution Overcurrent Protection||Denver, CO||October 22 – 23, 2019||Download||Register here|
|EUCI - Underground Distribution Fundamentals||Nashville, TN||November 19 – 20, 2019||Download||Register here|
Download a catalog of Pike Engineering Professional Development Programs by clicking here
Pike Engineering Technical Training Discount Schedule (NOT APPLICABLE TO EUCI COURSES)
- PIKE ENGINEERING - 15% (Attendee must be employed by an organization that is currently a client of UC Synergetic. Must provide copy of business card or company ID)
- Federal/State Government Agency Discount - 15% (Must provide copy of a valid Federal/State Government Agency ID or business card. Agency must be directly related to the electrical power industry, such as FERC or a state public utility regulatory commission.)
- Quantity Discount - 25% (Any organization sending 4 or more people to a single course.)
- University employee/faculty discount - 50% off (Employee/faculty must complete questionnaire and provide documentation to qualify)
- Full time student discount - 90% off (Student must complete questionnaire and provide documentation to qualify)
Attendees seeking discount must provide qualifying documentation to Jerry Josken (email: email@example.com or call 919-348-3432).